No positions available at this time.
Youth Media Specialist Position
Future Focus Media Cooperative produces high quality video, photograph and audio presentations, while training youth in television and film production; with the goals of building youth’s job skills and creating powerful stories.
- Participate in every aspect of the production one short film project
- Act as production assistant on paid Future Focus Media projects
- Participate in several general work readiness and job-specific trainings.
- Design and maintain a work plan
- Work with a youth committee to assist the Central Mass Film Festival
- Duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to share creative ideas
- Desire to make your own media
- Participate in meetings
- Ability to learn how to plan events
Additionally Beneficial Skills:
- Film or other media experience
- Good with computers
- Research information on the internet
- Language skills: speak more than one language
Some year-round positions also available.